Saturday, March 10, 2012

My internship with Immortal Masks!

Well, I  haven't posted in a while! I took some time away from The Creep Factory to apprentice at a silicone mask company (Immortal Mask's) I learned the entire process for making mask's like these from start to finish. I think it was quite interesting, and these mask's are totally cool. They are very high end mask's, and beyond the budget for most home haunters. This stuff is geared more towards the professional haunt industry.I hear this is the future of mask's anyhow. I did not sculpt the mask in the photos, but I did paint it. We will see what the future holds for me as far as working in silicone!





2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job with the painting! I love masks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comments LuLu! Mask's are awesome!

    ReplyDelete